Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pop quiz: How long since I last ran?

Were you able to answer that without looking back to my last post? My guess is no since it has been ages (or 10 days) since I last ran.

(And if you didn't know when I last ran simply because you never look at my blog--you're off the hook on this pop quiz because even avid readers wouldn't have gotten this right.)

This last ten days has been all comps all the time (plus two baseball games). But today, despite the continuing need to do comps work, I went to the gym with Sarah. I ran two miles on the treadmill. I did not die. I even did a couple of speed intervals during the run. Then I stretched and did some core strengthening stuff. My core is definitely the weakest part of my body!

The new A Dare to Remember website has finally launched!! I'm going to put up my page soon (when I take a break from comps, maybe this weekend).

No comments:

Post a Comment