Sunday, October 10, 2010

Winnipeg Running

I can now add Winnipeg to the list of cities I've run in. I've obviously run in Toronto and I've also run in Chicago and Montreal during my half-marathon training. This morning I ran 5k in Winnipeg.

I'm here with the AfriGrand Caravan and we're having a great time hanging out and relaxing before a busy week of events hits next week.

I just ran on the streets around the house where I'm staying. Once again I used the run 10/ walk 1 system. Because I was almost finished by the end of my second run 10, I kept running for another minute to finish it out. (in other words I only did two walk periods).

My 5k time was 33 minutes! That's 1.5 minutes fast than last week's 5k. That's a 10:38 average mile! I can hardly believe it. :)

4 weeks til my half marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment