Thursday, July 22, 2010

Testing out the knee

I've been sidelined since Saturday the 10th when I hurt my knee. I'm still not sure what is wrong with it, but I've been trying to take it easy.

That being said, I'm eager to start training again.

Monday night I gave it a trial "run" by playing in my baseball game. Things felt ok there. Yesterday I went out and did one mile. It hurt some, but mainly in the knee cap area (which I'm used to) instead of the ligament area (which I was concerned about).

Tonight I play baseball again and then I think I'll try to go for 2-3 miles on Friday and see how it goes . . .

Hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things soon.

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me you have been to a doctor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you're back on your feet AND glad you are taking it easy on that knee! Ease back into it for sure - 13.1 miles on a bum joint would be rough.

    Keep up the good work, Heals!

    ReplyDelete